General objectives of Technical English for engineers
- For professionals that want to work in an English speaking country or in an internatonal company.
- For those who want to develop an internatonal career.
- For students that want to start studying Engineering at a University in an English speaking country
Learning outcomes of English for Engineers Students
Upon the completion of this course, learners should be able to:
- Enhancing of critical thinking skill;
- Optimizing of real life problem solving;
- Building team work;
- Professional oral presentation
Business Communication for Engineers Students
Engineers are highly skilled, knowledgeable people; yet communicating their expertise in English often proves to be a deeply frustrating experience that prevents both students and workers from publishing in journals, participating in conferences and communicating effectively with fellow professionals. APM Technical English for Engineers course focuses on the communication skills required to work effectively with people in an international environment in areas such as problem-solving, team coordination and project management. The structure is an intensive 12 session course which consists of one independent module per week.
This course covers advanced topics in communication, sharing knowledge of standard Project management professional framwork. Individual -level topics cover business vocabulary, speaking, and writing, preparing and delivery presentation and career management.